night or nighttime
I am super bored, everyone decided to leave Thursday night, instead of Friday. What to do?!
Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are having a baby! I’m excited!
omg where are they? I will go pick them up right now!
I can recite all the words to mean girls
They called me Regina George in high school but I am no where near that smart!
DIY Ice Pack Recipe
1. Select Ziploc bag size of choice (double or triple bag to protect against leaks).
2. Get a big bottle of cheap dish soap.
3. Load up the Ziploc about 1/2 – 3/4 full. Close the bag a couple of times squishing out the air each time. Freeze
.**Note: If you read the comments from this post, it looks like adding rubbing alcohol to the soap is recommended!
Give it a try! This could even be a clever gift for a new mom, since we all know kids + any possible hard surface = bumps and bruises.
You’re Welcome :)
Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
1. I’m quiet but secretly I love to talk.
2. I am a Division 1 coxswain for ODU rowing.
3. I love painting, drawing, coloring, and taking pictures, but I’m not very good at any of them.
4. I am 20 years old and still have no clue what I want to be when I grow up.
5. My favorite restaurant is Chipotle.
6. I like to cook
7. I think everything should be pink, including cars, houses, horses and especially zebras.
8. I have been to more countries than most people will ever go to in their life.
9. Peacocks are the coolest animal in the world.
10. Being an aunt is the best thing in my life right now.
baby in a hammock!